Duration: 2 hours
The basic lesson is a 2-hour power class that will give you:
• Extended knowledge and clarity on how to use Makeup
• One main focus point
• Develop and perfect that particular style or feature you want to focus on
Duration: 4 hours
The medium intensity is a 4-hour masterclass in:
• Detail into developing your makeup skills
• 2 focus points.
• Model will be provided for demonstration
• You will be working on both your face and the models face, for
more clarity on how to apply makeup.
• Playing with colours
• Build up makeup on the face
Duration: 8 hours
Price: £550 (promo price from £800)
The aim of the 8-hour lesson is to give you full clarity, insight into
makeup and how to apply it correctly for your face.The day is broken up into 4 parts.
Part 1 (Morning 9 am – 10:30) – Preparing the perfect canvas:
• This where we all have a quick conversation about skin, finding
out what exact skin type everyone is! (Most important thing about
Makeup and getting flawless results).
• We will find the right primers for each lady.
Part 2 (Morning 10:30 – 12 pm)
• We will be finding the perfect foundation for each lady. I will
do a live demonstration and you ladies will do it on yourselves and
then you will be trying it on each other.
Part 3 (Afternoon 1pm – 2:30)
This is always fun! We will be identifying our natural brow shape,
then I will teach you how to take it to the next level! Give it the
sleek glam look. You then demonstrate on each other and I will
critique your precision.
Part 4 (Afternoon 2:30 – 5pm)
It’s all in the eyes!!
This is the most fun of the day! We are going to playing with eye
shadows!! We will be taking an everyday natural look in to a sexy
night look. We can also play with colours of your choice!
To add to this everyone attending the Day course will leave with a
start up kit which consists of:
• A full set of essential make up brushes
• A pair of Mink eyelashes (can be worn up to 30 times)
• 2 Eyeshadow palettes